Sunday 13 June 2010

Hi to everyone on this lovely Sunday morning,
I have had the chance today to catch up reading the blogs I like to follow, and I am pleased to see so many healthy cria being born, good luck with all your birthing. We have been very lucky here at Chase End really only had a few difficult births but we always phone the vet and he has talked us through it. Not so many birthings this year as we have changed our mating programme completely. so next years cria will be due around May / June , when the Mums have plenty of grass to eat and hopefully plenty of sunshine. I am going to continue with my small haybarn today, back on the mini digger, what would I do without it. It was certainly one of the best buys we have made machinery wise. Just had Harry the local farmer around to check on the hay situation, nearly ready for cutting, so I better get out and get started, haybarn here I come.
Bye for now folks.
Joe

No comments: