Sunday 18 July 2010

Getting even Hotter and still cria to be born

Hi everyone, what a scorcher.
It feels like it has been over 100 degrees today. I actually had a lay in this morning, 6-30 when I came to, which is very unusual for me, I am normally about by 5-30, must of been the two glasses of wine I had last night,. To be honest I am not the best sleeper in the world, but when I know there is another Alpaca ready to birth, I cannot settle.
Cheesecake is one of my favourite girls, mind you, she has a strong mind of her own,always ready to have a spit at you, but only when,she is ready to give birth, sometimes I have a little moan, but I am soon brought back down to Earth, by my Ann, and the midwife,, who always says, have you ever given birth Da, thats her name for me,then I know it is time for me to be quiet.
I think we all get so attached to all our girls and boys, naturally, we spend so much time with them, doing everything we can to keep them as healthy as we can. Cheesecake is a stunning Alpaca, Full Australian,her Sire is H.R Alpine Fibres Brutus, and her Dam is EP Cambridge Secregaze. and she is due anytime, The Sire being Ice- Cool - Lad, we have some lovely cria on the farm, by him and our other Sires, so feel free to visit anytime, look forward to seeing you.
Cheerio for now,
Chase-End-Joe.

No comments: