Thursday 22 July 2010

Good morning to you all,
another red hot day here in Essex, please let us have a bit of rain. Well I have been really busy, these last few days.First I must admit, I did manage to escape for a couple of days, went down to a little village in Oxfordshire, Hook Norton, to see a couple of good friends of mine, who have a nice Hotel there. It was great to see them both, and catch up, so long since I seen them. Had a nice relaxing time and set off for home at 8-45 yesterday, expecting about a two hour drive, no chance, there had been a nasty accident, on the M25, they actually closed it completely, it took me seven hours to get back, had to follow the diversions for hours, so I was a bit stressed on getting back to base.Never mind, I only hope, the people, who were in the accident, are okay.
When I got home I had a pleasant surprise, we were having a visit from our Website girl, she is my cousins daughter. Joanne is a lovely girl, and I would like to thank her, for making such a good job, of everything she has done for us, ie Website, Letterheads and cards, so professional in everything she does.
They had also come over, to help us get into our local show. it is quite a large Agricultural event, that takes place every year, and they have never had Alpacas there before, so it should be very interesting.We are just waiting for the organisers, to get back to us. I will keep you updated on what happens. Well folks I had better, get out there, and get started, as Ann has informed me, that Jess, our Border Collie pup can get through a small gap in our garden fence, animals will always find a way out, if there is one, you can be sure of that, so cheerio for now,
Chase- End- Joe

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hey Jo, Good to see you returning to blog! Another hot day in Essex.......It's pouring here at the moment! Perhaps it's heading your way.