Thursday 5 August 2010

The Road to Hell

Hi Folks,
Well I have to agree with the song Chris Rea recorded, and he was certainly right, the M25 is certainly, what he said it was, say no more that is my moan for Today. We actually took Ice Cool Lad, back to his other home today, Easter Wood Alpaca Stud in Berkshire, what a lovely part of the world that is.It was really good to see our old friends, Jeff and Sheila, what a cracking couple they are. I must congratulate them for all the hard work they have put in there, it looks absolutely beautiful, They have just about finished the Log Cabin, and I must say,we were very impressed.
Needless to say, we had a good look at all the new born cria, and they have some very nice ones too. Sheila made some lovely bacon sarnies, which I must admit went down very well.Jeff and I sloped off and had the general man chatter as you do, while the girls, had a natter of their own. I can not really put into words how much, Ann and myself love to meet people, and since we started in the Alpaca business, we have made a lot of friends,and a lot more to make, I am sure of that.
One thing I have realised this week, especially after Anns Tea Party, is there are a lot of people out there, who do not know, what an Alpaca even looks like, so it really is up to us people, to share our farms with the people who do not know, so we have decided, to have an open day in the very near future, so we can help others to get to know these wonderful animals.Strict Bio Security always to be put in place first, that is essential, but I think this needs to be done for the Alpaca industry, which would help us all.
Well got to jog now as dinner is ready, and the bacon sarnies have worn off now, speak to you all soon,
Chase End Joe.
PS Anns fund for Marie Curie is over 900 pounds now, after receiving more donations.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Really good to see you both. Thanks again for that truly delicious coffee cake Ann!!