Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hi everybody,
                       well we were supposed to wake up to sunshine today, but it is dreary and very much on the cold side, have to put my coat on to start with, still cannot grumble it is not raining. We do need the sun to shine though as with all the rain we have had, we need the warmth now to help the grass to grow. Providing it does we should have a much better crop of hay this year.
                                                                            I am just listing my jobs for today, seems to many to fit all in,so I am going to do the normal ones first , short feed the Alpacas, do some paddock cleaning, and finish off, re-arranging  my boys to another paddock.We have some nice Stud boys for sale, out of Ice Cool Lad, that we have kept and they are now ready to be put to work.
                                                                                 My wife Ann had a good look at some of our pregnant females yesterday, and she wants me to bring another one into the Birthing paddock so better get my skates on, and get the jobs done, or it will be bed time before we know it, so cheerio for now, speak soon.
                                                                              Chase-End-Joe.

No comments: