Thursday 24 May 2012

Good Evening everyone, just a quick hello today,
                                                                       well what a scorcher, Ann and myself were out early doing our chores this morning, she said it was going to get warm, so we got stuck  in which I am pleased we did, because by lunchtime it was melting here.Jude our next female to give birth, has been up and down all day, so we will be keeping a close eye on her, knowing she has not got long. It is rather funny, because she is in the same paddock as our new born cria, whose name I have just been told is Daisy May,anyway the new cria has been making a proper fuss of Jude, which is a bit odd because when Jude is ready to give birth she is a proper loner and spits at anything that goes near here, but she has been letting the new cria cush right beside her, first time for everything I suppose.
                                    I contacted Farrlacey Alpaca Mill today and they are coming to collect our fleeces at the weekend so they can get started for us, then Ann the knitting starts. Well folks it has just turned seven, and tea is nearly ready so I am off for my cold shower, speak soon,
                                                                                              Chase-End-Joe.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

With all that fleece to process, Ann will be knitting for the next 2 years I reckon!!