Wednesday 6 June 2012

Good day to everybody,
                                     well I suppose in between jobs you were all watching the Jubilee, it was fantastic viewing, and all of them people turning up, I think it surprised quite a few people, especially with the weather and it being a bit nippy, still the concert was good,Elton-Paul McCartney, Tom Jones, just shows theres life in us old dogs yet, hope you are listening Jeff Easter,it is his Birthday this week.                  
                                                                                   Well we had a pretty hectic morning, it all started about nine, I was getting ready to go off to Hoddeson, on a bit of business, just got out of the shower, got dressed, when my wife Ann called me, our Wizard had started to give birth. I quickly threw some clothes on shot down to the birthing paddock, and after a few minutes having to help her, with a few tugs she was fine and we had a lovely boy cria. After making sure everything was fine I had to have another shower and be on my way. Unfortunately our daughter Sharon, who we call our midwife, could not be there as she has been a bit poorly, these last few months, still pet it is not many you have missed is it.
                                                                                            I was only gone a couple of hours and when I got back the new cria was playing with our two week old one, chasing each other around the paddock great to see, I stood watching them for quite a while as they both looked extremely happy, and by the way so were we.Time to go folks as Ann is calling me for tea, gammon steak tonight yummy,
                                                                                             Speak to you all soon,
                                                                                                   Chase-End- Joe.

No comments: