Tuesday 22 March 2011

Grass is growing

Well would you believe it,
had to dig the old lawnmower out today,started first time and off I went.To be perfectly honest I was only going to cut the grass at our Farm entrance, but the sun was shining, and I got carried away, decided to mow the lawn as well, and then another patch, places where the Alpacas cannot go.Did not realise how long I had spent on it all, until Ann told me it was nearly five-o-clock.Thought I would finish up, well my body was telling me to do so, not so young as we used to be,[laugh].Had a lovely cuppa and now it is time to have a nice stroll with Jess my collie and check all the Alpacas are okay. Just thought would do my blog while having a break.
We are forecast some nice weather this week in Essex, so it does help when you have a bit of sunshine, really makes you want to get stuck in, oh think I have said the wrong thing, when Ann reads this she will be getting her little black book out, and telling me all the jobs she wants doing,great being an Alpaca farmer, would not have it any other way, speak to you all soon,
Chase-End-Joe.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Isn't it funny how our wives always find us something to do when the sun shines?