Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sunshine makes us Happy

Well it has been a long wet and cold winter, but let us hope we are near to the end of it.I was about very early this morning, it was still dark around four this morning, as it happens I am always about early, there was low lying fog on the fields and it was very frosty,I sat with a cup of tea looking out of the window watching mother nature take her course. As the time moved on the fog began to lift, and at six thirty I was letting the chickens out, by seven the sun was appearing over the rooftops and it gave me a bit of a spring in my step.I was feeding the Alpacas their Camelibra and filling all hay racks up, when it suddenly dawned on me what such a beautiful day this was going to be.As I was walking back up to the house, with my collie Jess by my side,I had this lovely feeling, Sunshine does make you feel happy.
Speak to you all soon,
Chase- End-Joe.

No comments: