Monday 14 March 2011

What a Lovely Day we have had

Well it has been a good start to the week, first of all I was standing on the decking this morning having a cuppa like I usually do, watching three six month old cria racing around their paddock, and then all of a sudden going into pronking mode. This absolutely facinates me and is very relaxing to watch, pronking by the way is when the Alpaca brings all of its feet off the ground at the same time.They continued this for about fifteem minutes, so relaxing to watch,I did not want them to stop.
Then it was time to clean their paddock,because they are only young they were following me around, still a bit unsure of you as they only came away from there Mums two weeks ago, but as the time goes on they will get better, they are following the pink Camelibra bucket everywhere, by the way Pink is my wife Anns favourite colour. I then went on to give all the Herd their breakfast which as always gets you plenty of cuddles and kisses, so inquisitive are Alpacas, we love them, after finishing my chores, I actually had a well deserved rest and took my good lady, off shopping for a few hours, leaving my daughter Sharon in charge, making it a Lovely Day, Speak to you all soon,
Chase- End- Joe.

No comments: