Thursday 7 June 2012

The weather forecast was certainly right in Essex today.We sat on the veranda and had our breakfast this morning, just finished it and low and behold it started to rain. We have had it all day so it has put a damper, on doing much work outside my poo picking went right out of the window, never mind another day tomorrow mind you I think we are forecast pretty much the same over the next few days.
                                                                                                             I suppose things sometimes work out for the best, as we have had our two daughters over and it has been nice to catch up with what they have been up to.They both came to see our lovely boy who was born yesterday. Not that he has been about too much as soon as it started raining, he was off into the shelter but he kept on coming out with the other cria, well lets face it he was most probably wondering  why all this water was falling down on him.
                                                                                                                    As I am writing this blog I am watching him out of my office window, having a nice run about,  sorry he has stopped for tea, Wizard is such a good Mum. It is rather funny for years we bred cattle and now Alpacas and all animals are much the same, when it comes to their young, all so very protective it is so lovely to see. Well I better be making a move as it is my turn to do dinner got to admit it will not be nothing fancy as I am not a very good cook, so we are just having beans on toast, well I thought that was a pretty good suggestion, so bye for now speak soon.
                                                                                                    Chase-End-Joe. 

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Cooking Dinner!!! Steady Joe......this could set a precedent you know!